Barayamal Budding Entrepreneurs Program
Barayamal’s Budding Entrepreneurs Program will accelerate your business success by providing free working space at Australia’s largest community of scalable tech startups (Fishburners) and an Entrepreneurship Development Program (mentoring from successful Indigenous and non-Indigenous entrepreneurs, workshops and training by Barayamal) for 3-months in Brisbane or Sydney (your choice).... To apply for Barayamal's Budding Entrepreneur Program, please complete the form below.
- Mentoring and support from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Entrepreneurs that will provide free legal, accounting, marketing, design and PR advice to help accelerate your success.
- Culturally appropriate support, at each stage, from concept development to standalone businesses.
- As a member of Australia’s largest startup community, you’ll have access to our extensive network of mentors, investors, media contacts, funding sources, potential customers and many more to help grow your startup.
- Fishburners space includes collaboration areas, practical boardrooms, buzzing event spaces, blazing-fast internet, flexible desk terms and plenty of wine and beers to celebrate the weekly wins!
- events to help accelerate your startup including weekly workshops, monthly crash courses, daily meetups and much more. They even offer a free six-week fast-track program which doesn’t cost you anything.
Application and Selection Process
Barayamal’s Budding Entrepreneurs Program is open to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander entrepreneurs who have a business or idea and strong desire to explore the exciting world of entrepreneurship.
Applications open: 27 June 2017 | Applications close: 27 August 2017
All applications will be required to answer all the form questions below. Applications will be short-listed by Barayamal in collaboration with Fishburners, followed by a panel interview with the following judges to assess their suitability for the program:
To download Barayamal's Budding Entrepreneur Program (PDF), click here.